Last year I played around with clay a little. I used Polymer clay to create character’s on pots for plants, which I sold at a local nursery. But I ran into some issues. The Nursery kept my pots on a little porch, directly in the sun. There wasn’t room for a drop of wind and after a few weeks, I discovered that polymer clay has some issues with sticking to already fired clay (I bought pre-made plant pots). The ears generally were the first to fall off.
I create a variety of characters, mostly whimiscal, in natural air-dried clay.
Currently this website is under construction, but once I’ve done the foundation, I’ll return to this blog post and update it.